Thursday 25 July 2013

Two's up

Whilst skivving off work I read two excellent and entertaining articles, the first a piece written by Dr Rob (of testpressing.org fame) is a city guide to Tokyo - however in Rob's inimitable way it turns into a description of the high's and low's of record nerds the world over...


The second article is an interview with the lovely Eddie Ruscha aka Secret Circuit involved in other projects too numerous to mention. I make no secret of the fact that I'm a fanboy of people like Eddie and Harvey but it's not that I am really into their music, productions or DJ sets, more just into their vibe, envious of their lifestyle and wish to be as totally chilled and dude-like as they appear to be. Plus this interview made me want to go and buy a million records which is probably a very bad thing (in a very good way). Funnily enough he's interviewed here by Dr Rob:

No comments:

Post a Comment