Friday 27 June 2014

Call me later, I'm about to be sick

The Restless Funk Radio Show 26/06/14

Playlist:


Larry Nozero - Tune For L.N.
Shades of Joy - The Desert Is A Circle
George Faith - Have I Told You That I Love You
D'Angelo - Left & Right
Johnny Osbourne - Danger In Your Eyes
Bim Sherman - Haunting Ground
Budgie - Bravo
Floating Points - Monparnsasse
Tuff Sherm - Smugglers Bureau
KWC 92 - Missing
Edition Basso - Waking Up Late
Unknown - Are You There (Ole Smokey Edit)
Roland Young - So Very Easy
Arthur Russell - Let's Go Swimming (Coastal Dub)
Monica Finnih - Children of the World
ESG - Dance
Mona Rae - Do Me
Helen - Zanzibar (Afro Mix)
Miss Misty - Loving You (Tears from your eyes)
FLB - Boogie Town
Roland Young - Ballo-Balla
Merge - My Best Friend
Mary J Blige - Be Happy



Archive Streaming Link: 

Restless Funk 26/06/14 
 
Restless Funk is a radio show broadcast LIVE from 9-11pm BST every Thursday evening on 97.2FM and www.camfm.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment