Tuesday 21 February 2017

meanwhile in madrid

http://www.undermad.com/10trax/#/050-fred-naked/


Well, this is rather exciting. Please take the time to check out the music and art collective at www.undermad.com They host musical selections from a wide range of artists across the globe (many of whom are inspirational to me), along with really interesting visual aesthetics and interviews.

The lovely people there asked me to submit something for their 10TRAX series of podcasts, so I put on my best suit and tie, poured an extremely generous glass of Macallan and fell asleep. Months later having forgotten all about this, they pop me on the front page for their 50th edition.

10TRAX asks performers, musicians, producers and dj's to submit 10 songs without any limitations that reflect their home listening as opposed to their creative output. I gave them a quick run down (Spanish and English) of what I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment